Guided by CAD/CAM, our HAAS CNC machinery cuts intricate block and sheet metal parts up to a rate of 15,000 RPM. We are able to cut up to an average of 6m/min on a machine base which can accommodate up to 1.2m x 0.6m x 0.6m sizing. We also have super speed cutting ability for complex machined components, achievable within 3 axis – milling, drilling, tapping and profiling.
Our CNC Routers have a machining capability of up to 15m/min and 24,000RPM, and are ideal for sheet and basic material profiling; capable of handling dimensions up to 2.5m x 1.25m x 100mm.
The increased speeds and accuracy of our CNC machining means increased utilisation of material. Combined with our use of first-off inspections, process capabilities and standard process control measures, this translates into added cost savings and a superior quality product for our clients.
Universal Wolf’s CNC machining capability adds to our ability to scale production in line with our clients’ demands; whilst maintaining the same high standards as our complex fabrications.
- Piranha Pro 1325 CNC Router
- HAAS Vertical CNC Milling Centre – VF-4SS
- HAAS Vertical CNC Milling Centre – TM-2P
- 6m/min on a machine base holding up to 1.2m x 0.6m x 0.6m sizing
- 15m/min on a machine base holding up to 2.5m x 1.25m x 100mm sizing
- Super speed cutting ability for complex machined components